[nycphp-talk] Which deployment apps are you using?

Ronald Bradford ronald.bradford at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:00:02 EDT 2012

You should definitely add http://www.facebook.com/MySQLatFacebook  to that
list to read.
Facebook has some of the top engineers in the world on staff (and continue
to add to this).
Their work in scalability within the MySQL community is well known.

While there is a lot to digest here, even at a technical level for a MySQL
Expert, it is great to see what they do and what they add to open source.

Ronald