[nycphp-talk] David Sklar, et al

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:56:03 EDT 2012

One of the NYPHP members has provided some feedback on my Technical Dive
Planner and he noted that I might have read an OnLAMP article by David
Sklar.

	http://onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2004/08/26/PHPformhandling.html

I replied that I had. What would have been a more appropriate response
is "Yes! I start to panic every time I think about coding a PHP form and
can't find one of the printed copies of the article with my highlights
on it."

Didn't really want to freak them out though so I kept my response a bit
more sane. I do, however, want to thank David, Adam, and Chris for their
books and the NYPHP community for NYPHP.org. I'm not sure you all
realize how much better you have made things for some of us.

Leam