[nycphp-talk] PHP 5.4.0

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:20:52 EST 2012

Short code, is cool
$name = (new DB)->get_row()["name"];

Short array is nice
[ "user" => [ "name" => "Neytiri", "color" => "blue", "language" => "Na-vi"
] ];

<?= is now always available regardless of the short_open_tag setting,
finally!

I just don't get the syntax of traits, why not a simpler syntax, class C
extends A, B?

Here is the complete ChangeLog:
http://php.net/ChangeLog-5.php