[nycphp-talk] Web browser quality

justin.demaris at gmail.com justin.demaris at gmail.com
Fri May 11 21:04:09 EDT 2012

Chrome has all of my favorite debugging features now, and I cant even stand
to open other browsers for the most part.

But within the past 3 months or so its performance has been going down for
me. If I was running Windows I would figure its just time to format and
reinstall but I have never had this happen in OSX and Ubuntu before.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless