[nycphp-talk] Web browser quality

Bruce Martin bmartin at mac.com
Sat May 12 13:51:16 EDT 2012

My thoughts exactly.

UPDATE: It seems that what I heard on the radio was only half the story. According to this article it is only doing that on the ARM version of Windows 8 so any tablet or phone running windows 8 RT will only allow IE.

http://www.webmonkey.com/2012/05/mozilla-windows-8-a-return-to-the-digital-dark-ages/

Bruce Martin
c. 917-727-8230
p. 570-421-0670