[nycphp-talk] What Distro?

Darryle Steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:00:33 EDT 2012

Nothing since I left. But when I was on them my box was being super
slow. My cursor would take forever to blink every now and then when I
was coding in VIM. I called RS customer support and nobody had a solid
answer for me or explanation. I just had to wait it out. After three
times of that happening within the first month I left Rackspace.