[nycphp-talk] What Distro?

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Fri May 18 17:57:51 EDT 2012

I'm learning and not a Unix guru bit FWIW,

Do it yourself and learning: Ubuntu Server the latest  LTS (long term
service) version. Learning curve isn't too steep and there's a good user
base for support, plenty of books and docs that are easier to understand
IMO than usual.

If it's "critical mission" server then I think have a reputable host
with a team of experience sysops do it for you using FreeBsd.