[nycphp-talk] EC2 vs Rackspace Cloud WAS: What Distro?

Darryle Steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:25:29 EDT 2012

Once I left RS , I moved to linode and haven't had any problems. Also,
when I created a ticket with RS , it took them about 3 days to respond
back, but when I create a ticket with Linode it takes them about 3
hours  to respond back. I'm assuming RS has more customers so I'm not
really complaining about that, but it's still nice to get your ticket
answered 3 hours later.