[nycphp-talk] What PHP tools are you using?

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue May 29 18:54:48 EDT 2012

On 5/29/2012 6:02 PM, Federico Ulfo wrote:
> Hey guys,
> what tools do you use to develop in PHP? Are you using Jenkins with all the
> fancy plugins? And what about the IDE?
>
> I'm installing Jenkins PHP (finally) and as editor I'm using Netbeans 7.2.1 on
> OSX with PHPUnit plugin, I've also tried to install Code Sniffer and Mess
> Detector plugins but with no success (so if you know how, please let me know).

Hi!

I'm using no plugins or frameworks and only a handful of modules that come
with stock PHP. Using Apachefriend's XAMPP as server / stack on W2k3. Using
NuSphere's PHPEd as IDE, but also use Waterproof's IDE (free private license).
BUT...I write PHP maybe a few times a year for personal use. So I am NOT the
norm in any way. I just feel that once in while I need to contribute a bit to
the list here. ;)

David