[nycphp-talk] Seeking A Remote Developer Position

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:52:18 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have over 14 years of experience with PHP/MySQL and I am looking for a
position at a company which would allow for remote work.
If you know of any companies which work with remote employees please let me
know so that I can find out if they have any positions available.

I am currently employed full-time in Boston however I am looking to
relocate away from the city to western mass and there are no php developer
jobs in that area.

Any assistance would be appreciated, you can also see my resume on my site
in both PDF and Word formats

http://www.josephcrawford.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/resume.pdf
http://www.josephcrawford.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/resume.doc

Thanks,