[nycphp-talk] contact us and handle forms

Petros Ziogas petros.ziogas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:57:39 EDT 2012

Most of the times when someting like that happens, it is because the server
has display_errors OFF.

a simple test for that is to just generate and an obvious error (e.g. just
a line with aaa) and see if you get an error.

Also many setups doesn't allow you to change php setting on the fly but you
must use .htaccess, your own php.ini or some other way.

To test that try changing the error reporting level as you were adviced too
and then write phpinfo() to see if the setting is changed.

Petros Z.