[nycphp-talk] PHP Frameworks

Rainelemental rainelemental at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:33:46 EST 2013

Hi
since composer joined our toolkit and the php-fig standardized PSR things changed a lot, now frameworks are more such an ecosystem with different components that cooperate together.

With this in mind, feel free to choose any frameworks that are PSR compliant and you'll do right, or even better choose your components and build your own framework.

From my iPhone