[nycphp-talk] Amazon MWS

Kristina Anderson ka at
Mon Jan 14 13:51:12 EST 2013

I have dealt with setting up the base MWS install, and you can expect to
have to modify their "out of the box" codebase in order to get it to work

In addition I have worked extensively with the catalog-upload functions of
the API to create and modify product listings.

I worked with the old SOAP API (AIM) years ago and this one is a
significant change.  You can feel free to contact me off list if you

Kristina Anderson
PHP / MySQL / AJAX / etc / Systems Analyst / Programmer / Consultant
718 726 8566