klederson at klederson.com
Tue Jan 29 16:37:18 EST 2013
Don't know your php version but you should install at least 1.1.3 ( latest
is 1.1.4 ) to work in php 5.4 i had the same problem but solved in this way.
* *PHP Architect/Consultant*
* *@author* Klederson Bueno <klederson [at] klederson [dot] com>
* *@see* http://www.phpburn.com
* *@see* http://github.com/klederson
* *@see* http://www.twitter.com/klederson
* *@about *http://about.me/klederson
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Ajai Khattri <ajai at bitblit.net> wrote:
> Anybody here using Gearman with PHP ?
> Specifically I have a problem which I have been unable to resolve: when I
> start Gearman with my workers I get a "Failed to set option exception".
> And yes Ive Googled extensively on this error and gone through all the
> checks and solutions I could find. I am using the PECL extension (1.1.1)
> along with Gearmand 1.1.1 (so yeah, they're the same version which is
> supposed to fix the problem... :-)
> Any ideas?
> New York PHP User Group Community Talk Mailing List
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk