klederson at klederson.com
Wed Jan 30 21:54:50 EST 2013
Please let me know your steps to install it, php version, linux distro,
Maybe i can assemble a vagrant machine to test it here and reproduce your
* *PHP Architect/Consultant*
* *@author* Klederson Bueno <klederson [at] klederson [dot] com>
* *@see* http://www.phpburn.com
* *@see* http://github.com/klederson
* *@see* http://www.twitter.com/klederson
* *@about *http://about.me/klederson
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Hans Z <zaunere at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Once you install the new version you'll get the right libgearman linked.
> > So far Ive tested the PECL gearman (1.1.1) extension by building against
> > v1.1.1, v1.1.3 and v1.1.4 of libgearman. All give me the same error
> > whenever I try to run gearmand.
> It may not be pointing to the library you think it is - what's the
> error message? What's the log of the compile?
> New York PHP User Group Community Talk Mailing List
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk