[nycphp-talk] one last bug to fix

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Mar 13 17:59:32 EDT 2013

Just when you thought life couldn't get any more fun, you start your new
job, don't have any time to spare, and there's still ONE more bug left to
fix on the project (just one, I swear).  You've already pissed off a few
of your friends, been flaked on by one dude you didn't really know that
well who couldn't read the code and cost you another day, and really need
someone who can read crappy Indian code and knows AJAX backwards and
forwards before you just go crazy once and for all.

Payment available within 2 weeks of invoice, when I get my first paycheck!

Contact ASAP.

--
Kristina Anderson
PHP / MySQL / AJAX / etc / Systems Analyst / Programmer / Consultant