[nycphp-talk] Creating Barcodes..

Nicholas Hart nhart at partsauthority.com
Tue Mar 19 14:58:26 EDT 2013

I need to generate a barcode in php and link it to an html document for
printing and then scanning.  Has anyone done this?  I have been attempting
this using the Free30f9.TTF font but I was unable to get this to scan at
all.  I have also tried barcode command in linux which does scan but only
outputs to ps or pcl.  In short, not having much luck.  If anyone has any
suggestions, please send along.  I don't want to have to pay for a barcode
package as this shouldn't be all that difficult, right?

Thanks,
Nick