[nycphp-talk] making a branch of filesystem publicly accessible via http with write access for some

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sat Nov 23 11:36:15 EST 2013

On 11/23/2013 10:57 AM, David Mintz wrote:
> Anybody have any recommendations for a good web-based, free file manager?
> That's pretty much the bottom line, but here's the full story.

Hi!

I read the full story, but truncate for easier overview. The two things that
come to mind is a Wiki or anyone of the free CMS. While not designed
specifically for file management they can be configured for downloading and
uploading files. All you'd need is a web server and sufficient disk space and
enough time to configure the system.

There may be better options.

David

---