[nycphp-talk] making a branch of filesystem publicly accessible via http with write access for some

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Sat Nov 23 20:34:58 EST 2013

My thanks to everyone for the comments.

I started casting around for a web-based file manager. Gave http://pyd.io/ a
try and it seems pretty cool. I believe this will make everyone happy.

btw I considered google drive and rejected the idea for some reason... yeah
now I remember. I wanted to keep it all under our domain. I also don't want
to pay any more for anything, not even a nominal amount. (there's a
principle involved:  my employer should be supporting all of this).
although, parenthetically, I am totally fond of google drive for my own
miscellaneous personal files.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/