Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Oct 25 09:58:55 EDT 2013

Hi Leam:

> Anyone know anyone who deals with the mailing lists on php.net? Even
> before the recent ruckus, I was unable to sign on to the mailing
> lists.

What happens?

It's always worked fine for me:
2) Click the radio button next to the list you want to subscribe to
3) Enter your email address at the bottom
4) Click the subscribe button
5) Reply to the confirmation email.  Maybe this is where you're having
problems.  Maybe these emails are getting snagged as spam.

That's all there is to it.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/
        4015 7th Ave #4, Brooklyn NY 11232  v: 718-854-0335