[nycphp-talk] OT: Web browser automated regression testing?

Lee Eyerman, Esq. leeeyerman at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 15:33:02 EDT 2013

Put your mother or father in front of it. Let them use it for an hour. Have them tell you what they think.

Automated testing for load balancing and prediction is one thing.... But real world when people are clicking back button, forward button, jumping from page to page. Only mom can test that...

IMHO

             (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Wonderful day!

leyerman at gmail.com
KF7YNG / Extra

"The market can remain illogical longer than you can remain liquid."
~ Keynes