[nycphp-talk] printing orders to a printer

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Wed Sep 18 12:50:41 EDT 2013

I think your suggestion is a good one, with just one thing though, using JS
will pop up the print screen but some one needs to hit ok in order for it to
start printing, on the other hand the eprint option with an HP printer would
print the order with out having to hit anything, but the order would have to
be converted to a PDF and emailed to the eprint email address, but in my
opinion there are both good option.

ER