[nycphp-talk] Help With My Contact Centre Website

Tedd Sperling tedd.sperling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:04:53 EDT 2013

Marvin:

I can't see the code, but I can tell a couple of things from the errors:

1. The error "headers already sent " is created when you have already sent stuff to the browser and try to do it again. Functions that send/modify HTTP headers must be invoked before any output is made. Otherwise the call fails.

2. The session_start() statement *must* be the first condition addressed in your scripts. I commonly use:

<?php	if (session_id() === '')
				{
				session_start();
				}

Try implementing number 2 and try it again.

Also, I find it typical that blind users have no concept of paragraphs (i.e., linefeeds between topics/ideas). If you can do that, then your post will be more readable for sighted users and probably more fruitful.

Cheers,

tedd
tedd sperling
tedd.sperling at gmail.com