[zendframework] Yay!

Michael Hernandez mhernandez at techally.com
Tue Mar 3 14:50:50 EST 2009

On Mar 3, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Hans Zaunere wrote:

>> Thank you NYPHP for creating a ZF list.
>
> And thank you for subscribing :)
>
> We've got about a dozen on this list already so things are moving
> well.
>
> Any questions?  Ask away... a dozen folks should be enough to field
> some
> technical questions.
>
> If anyone would like to see a SIG for another framework, let me know
> off
> list.  I'm working on reaching out to the other framework groups/
> meet-ups
> but if anyone knows of them already, please ping me.

I too agree this is a great idea! I've been hanging out in #zf-talk on
freenode, and subscribe to the "official" ZF lists, but it's nice to
see that some local folks are getting together. Here's a question for
the few subscribed already: anyone ZF certified? Anyone want to be?
Thoughts? I'm thinking about Zend Certification as well as Zend
Framework Certification... not sure if both are necessary? Not sure if
EITHER is necessary (tbh). Just throwing it out there....

--Mike H