[zendframework] ZF SIG meeting: 3/24/09 after NY-PHP

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Mon Mar 16 11:20:52 EDT 2009

Welcome to the Zend Framework SIG!

Join us at our first meeting, an informal gathering on Tuesday, 3/24/09,
after the regular NY-PHP meeting (see http://nyphp.org).

Where: During NY-PHP's social time at TGI Fridays at Lexington and 56th.
When:  Tuesday, 3/24/09, at 8:45pm or whenever we all arrive.

No need to RSVP. Just show up. (Of course, you'll need to RSVP for the
regular NY-PHP meeting if you attend that.)

Hope to see you there!

Alan
--
Alan Seiden