[zendframework] Is ZF becoming too insanely complicated?

Michael Hernandez mhernandez at techally.com
Fri May 15 10:00:42 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 09:34 -0400, David Mintz wrote:
> (Just wondering.)
>
> --

I'm actually happy with the way ZF is progressing. What I like the most
is that there are still ways to use most components without the rest of
the  framework. I enjoy knowing that I could do things in a way that
makes sense to me (sure, even if it's the wrong way sometimes). The
Zend_Tool and Zend_Application stuff are cool but you don't need to use
those at all.

What's got you going crazy?

--Mike H