[zendframework] Help..

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Fri May 15 14:31:37 EDT 2009

On May 15, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Michael Hernandez wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 12:11 -0400, Nicholas Hart wrote:
>> Could someone be so kind as to send along a sample form using the
>> Zend/Form components.  I would greatly appreciate the assistance.
>> Thanks.

The official manual covers things pretty nicely.

As far as integrating with the rest of the traditional ZF MVC stack,
there's this, which is pretty smart:
<http://weierophinney.net/matthew/archives/200-Using-Zend_Form-in-Your-Models.html

Matthew has a bunch of interesting posts, which isn't a great
surprise, since he's one of ZF's core developers.

-TIm