[zendframework] Form sample

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Mon May 18 16:37:42 EDT 2009

Nick,

To address your second question (where to require ZF from), you have a
choice.

1) If you plan to share one ZF library among all your applications, and
it's OK not to have the latest version, you should get your components
from /usr/local/Zend/ZendFramework/library/Zend. This is the folder into
which Zend Core automatically installs ZF.

2) If you plan to run different versions of ZF, which I recommend (for
quality control, testing new versions, etc.) point to
/www/zendcore/htdocs/library/zend or a similar place of your choosing.

Feel free to bring a printout of your bootstrap file to our SIG/Meetup
next Tuesday (5/26/09). We can look at it together.

Alan
--
Alan Seiden
Senior Developer/Technical Lead