[zendframework] ZF SIG Meetup Tues, Nov. 24

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Tue Nov 10 15:22:20 EST 2009

Announcing November's NY-PHP SIG meetup for Zend Framework

This month we're going to discuss Zend_Form: how to create, validate,
and extend forms in Zend Framework. Bring your questions about forms or
any other topic related to Zend Framework, whether your skills are
advanced or you're just starting to learn.

When: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 8PM, after the regular NY-PHP meeting
Where: TGI Friday's at 56th and Lexington

First, come to IBM (590 Madison Ave.) at 6:30PM to see Jorge Lopez
speak about caching.

Afterward, join us at TGIF for the SIG meeting and discussion.

*** You must RSVP for the main meeting at IBM (nyphp.org) and we will
have the SIG at TGIF afterwards ***

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/ZendFramework-NYCmetro/calendar/11728660/

Hope to see you there!

Alan
--
Alan Seiden
Zend Certified Engineer for Zend Framework