[zendframework] NY Tech Holiday Party - 12/21

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Fri Dec 17 17:12:45 EST 2010

Dear Zend Framework SIG members:

Hans Zaunere has announced this year's tech holiday party, scheduled for
12/21/10. It's free and a good opportunity to network with other ZF'ers,
PHP'ers, and other practitioners in the New York technology scene.

Check out the announcement below.

Best,
Alan

---------------------

The holidays are here and our 4th NY Technical Holiday Party is
occurring 12/21.

Our mission: bring together all aspects of technology and the business
of technology in one social event.

As with previous years, we'll have hundreds of NY's technology finest in
attendance, representing all technologies and the business of tech.

All are invited - from CTO to junior developer, IT manager to investor.
    - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party

I'm reaching out to my colleagues and friends:

-- to personally invite you to attend
    - RSVP: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/rsvp

-- to help spread the word:
    - internally at your organization, articles/media, blogging, email
forwarding,
      Twittering, Facebooking, LinkedIng - all greatly appreciated.

-- to involve your community:
    - email or call me, Hans Zaunere (my contact info is below), and
I'll get you up today as a community participant.
    - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/participate

-- to have your company sponsor - all proceeds go directly to covering
costs:
    - email or call me and we'll get up today as a sponsor
    - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/sponsor

Thanks to all, and to all a great new year,

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member / Stackware, LLC
+1 646 736 1300 / www.bootup.io / www.nyphp.org