[zendframework] Jetsetter PHP developers

Bobby Gormsen bgormsen at jetsetter.com
Fri Jun 3 14:53:51 EDT 2011

Jetsetter has a couple open engineering roles in our Flatiron headquarters.  We are a small group of technology-focused engineers and product creators that are excited by travel and expanding the online experience beyond a simple search form.  We're convinced that comprehensive technologies, intelligent mining, personalization techniques, and intuitively designed products will lead us there (not to mention our fantastic creative and editorial team).

We develop primarily using PHP but are technology agnostic and like to be able to move between languages if necessary.  Above all, we value hackers and creative thinkers who use technology to solve real problems.  We are serious about things like design patterns, architecture, speed/performance, and unit testing.  We like doing things the right way.  Here are some recent examples of things we've built:

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/04/jetsetter-ipad-app/
http://on.msnbc.com/kcEHR2

For immediate consideration, or if you just want to talk/ask questions about what it's like here, send a note (or your resume) to me at bgormsen at jetsetter.com<mailto:bgormsen at jetsetter.com>         No recruiters, please.

Bobby Gormsen
Jetsetter, a Member of the Gilt Groupe
E: bgormsen at jetsetter.com<mailto:bgormsen at jetsetter.com>
Join us: www.jetsetter.com/invite/bgormsen<http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/bgormsen>