[zendframework] EasyBib: Zend programmer wanted

Darshan Somashekar darshan at imagineeasy.com
Mon Mar 7 11:34:36 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

We (EasyBib) are looking for a senior PHP Zend developer to work with
our team in NYC. EasyBib is a bibliography and research management
site used by over 25 million students a year. http://www.easybib.com

A brief job description is posted below. Please reply with resume /
code samples if interested!

(This is cross posted to the jobs nyphp list as well).

=Skills=

- Several years of experience working in PHP and Zend Framework or
similar MVC frameworks
- Several years of experience working with Javascript & JQuery
- A philosophy of unit testing all code, and experience with multiple
testing frameworks (phpunit, selenium, etc.)
- Experience leading a team to complete projects within a timeframe
- Experience writing efficient code for high volume sites
- Interested in new technologies
- Must be US citizen and able to work in NYC. We are currently unable
to sponsor work visas.

=What you'll get=

- Work on a site that impacts hundreds of thousands of students a day
- Quick implementation of your feature build-out
- A really, really fun team to work with
- A great location and a big desk in the heart of the East Village (Astor Place)
- Learning all aspects of the business - from design to sales to
marketing to strategy

Salary and benefits are very competitive. We're looking for the best
of the best. You also must be able to work out of our office in NYC.

Best,
Darshan Somashekar