[zendframework] Developer needed!!

Amanda Gustafson amanda at ttstechnology.com
Mon Mar 21 11:09:24 EDT 2011

Happy Monday!!

We have an urgent need for a PHP developer for one of our clients located in Midtown.  It is a permanent position looking to pay up to $115k.  Please send me your resume if you are interested.  If you happen to know anyone who would be feel free to pass along my information but be sure to make sure they include your name so you can take advantage of our fabulous referral bonus.  I look forward to hearing back!!

Senior Software Engineer -

This position will report to the Chief Web Architect and include the following key responsibilities:
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining all of the back-end code for high-volume, high-traffic, end-user facing websites.  Along with the Chief Web Architect, this position will  layout short and long term architectural plans that will allow our sites to grow and scale exponentially.  This position will collaborate with the Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, Social Media, QA, Operations and Editorial teams.

Required Technical Qualifications:
*             Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
*             5+ years experience leading and managing a team of engineers
*             Expert knowledge of the LAMP Stack and related Web Technologies: PHP, XML, JSON, MySQL, memcached
*             Experience developing for a high traffic public facing site
*             Experience working with third party development vendors
*             Excellent programming skills: OOP, Database Modeling, MVC, Design Patterns
*             Experience with scaling, caching, messaging systems, event driven systems, database sharding for performance
*             Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to use cutting edge technology for this market place
*             Monitor system services and configurations; suggest and devise solutions where necessary
*             Working knowledge of source control and build systems

Required Competencies:
*             Ability to work as part of a close-knit, cross-functional team with both technical and non-technical team members
*             Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
*             Excellent attention to detail and a high-level of accountability
*             Ability to estimate development schedule for owned features

Working attitude and ethic required:
*             Competitive in nature, desire to be the best
*             Know what is best but can balance with getting things done
*             Attention to detail
*             Ability to document work thoroughly
*             Good communication skills
*             Passion for task scripting and automation
*             Preference working on proactive analysis/measures vs. issues reaction

[TTS_Block-Logo_Big.png]Amanda Gustafson| Senior Recruiter
60 East 42nd Street, Suite 858, New York, NY 10165
212-687-9020 office| 212-983-7134 fax
amanda at ttstechnology.com<mailto:christine at ttsstaffing.com> | www.ttsstaffing.com<http://www.ttsstaffing.com> | AIM: TTSAmanda