[nycphp-announce] now at nyphp: Holiday Party - RSVP Tonight!, December General Meeting, PHP Magazine in PDF Available Monday, LinuxWorld

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Sun Dec 14 19:11:27 EST 2003

The RSVP *deadline* for the NYPHP party is **TONIGHT**!!
If you haven't yet RSVP'ed, please do so now. Details follow.
==================================

Join New York PHP for some Holiday cheer!

The NYPHP Holiday Party will be on December 16th at 6:30pm at the Hard Rock Cafe, 221 West 57th Street, New York. The cost is $20.00 per person to be paid at the door which includes selection from the menu below.

****
You must contact us in advance if you'll be attending.
RSVP to party at nyphp.org
****

All are welcome!

When: December 16th at 6:30pm

Where: Hard Rock Cafe, 221 West 57th Street, New York

The Party Menu

Choice of Entrees:
HRC Country Char-Broiled Burger with Cheese and/or Bacon HRC Natural
Veggie Burger
Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
HRC Caesar Salad
Pig Sandwich

Dessert:
Homestyle Chocolate Cake

Choice of Beverage:
Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink

December Meeting Program
------------------------

It's been another great year for New York PHP and the PHP community, and there's no better way to look towards a new year than with highlighting sites from our community.

At this month's General Meeting, we take a look at another three PHP driven sites from the NYPHP community. Each developer highlights the interesting points in development, challenges they've faced, and how they made it happen with PHP.  Join us for:

-- natrindex.com
-- rilkecms.com/bayridge-business.com
-- restaurantserenade.kis-hosting.com/www.nnjsda.org

See http://nyphp.org for complete details about each site, directions and time.  As always this meeting is free and open to the public - and please be sure to RSVP by sending a message to rsvp at nyphp.org.

Save 25% - PHP Magazine in PDF, Available Tomorrow

PHP's premier magazine is available online in PDF format tomorrow!  The PHP Magazine offers articles from the industry's leading developers and authors.  Get a free issue tomorrow and save 25% on subscriptions.  For complete details:

http://nyphp.org/content/phpmag/

NYPHP at LinuxWorld

NYPHP has Booth #5 in the .org Pavillion and we look forward to seeing you there!  Free badges are available and we'll be looking for volunteers and help during the show.  If you'd like to help staff our table, have a PHP related project you'd like to show, or have ideas for other activities at the show please email contact at nyphp.org.

---
Have something you'd like included in our newsletter? Send it to
news at nyphp.org

New York PHP News Team