[nycphp-announce] now at nyphp: Tonight, December General Meeting

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Tue Dec 23 12:09:20 EST 2003

December Meeting Program
------------------------

It's been another great year for New York PHP and the PHP community, and there's no better way to look towards a new year than with highlighting sites from our community.

At this month's General Meeting, we take a look at another three PHP driven sites from the NYPHP community. Each developer highlights the interesting points in development, challenges they've faced, and how they made it happen with PHP.  Join us for:

-- natrindex.com
-- rilkecms.com/bayridge-business.com
-- Introduction to roles-based Authorization with pAuth

See http://nyphp.org for complete details about each site, directions and time.  As always this meeting is free and open to the public - and please be sure to RSVP by sending a message to rsvp at nyphp.org.

Happy Holidays,

New York PHP