NYPHP at LinuxWorld Expo 2003, Tomorrow!

Hans Zaunere noreply at nyphp.org
Tue Jan 21 19:13:36 EST 2003

Greetings,

The first day of exhibits at LinuxWorld Expo 2003 is tomorrow, January 22nd.
NYPHP members who will be helping tomorrow plan on meeting in the front area
of Javitts at 9:00am.

This is what's in store throughout the day:

"Q&A with Doron Gerstel, CEO, Co-Founder, Zend Technologies"
January 22, 2003 @ 1:30pm, NYPHP, Booth #16

Doron has kindly taken time from his busy schedule to address NY's questions
on PHP, Zend, and the community's direction. Join us and get your questions
answered by Zend's leading man.

"PHP Developers Cookbook by Sterling Hughes and Andrei Zmievski Book Raffle"
January 22,23,24, 2003 @ 3:30pm, NYPHP, Booth #16

Get your name entered by 3:30pm each day and have a chance to win this
valuable reference for any PHP programmer. Thanks to Sterling Hughes and Sams
Publishing.

-- And don't forget to stop by anytime, to get info on PHP and our community!

Haven't signed up for LinuxWorld Expo yet?

It's not too late - register for FREE at http://linuxworldexpo.com and stop
by Booth #16 for talk, fun and PHP! And if you'd like to take a load off,
spend some time behind the booth answering questions and talking with fellow
Linux and PHP users.

If you need to contact me for any reason, I'll be available all day at 646
242 4101.

Thank you, and see you at the Expo!

=====
Hans Zaunere