[nycphp-announce] announcing NYPHP's late Spring two-day training courses

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.org
Mon Apr 4 11:16:48 EDT 2005

New York PHP will be offering its well-known two-day in-depth training
courses on both 16-17 May and 27-28 June.

The May course will be in our Programmer's Track, designed for developers
with programming experience but no knowledge of PHP.  The June course will
be in our Designer's Track, aimed at web designers with experience in HTML
but no programming experience.

Full details, including information about early bird registration
discounts, is at http://nyphp.org/twoday .

Michael Southwell
VP, Education Department
New York PHP