[nycphp-announce] new at nyphp: Symfony SIG

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Wed Jun 10 17:09:38 EDT 2009

New SIG:  Symfony

Subscribe for technical help, and to keep updated on the latest meetings and
events related to Symfony.  There is a new site in the works, and Ajai
Khattri will be helping to organize the SIG.

We welcome and encourage working with existing Symfony groups and meet-ups -
please feel free to post your community events and discuss here, or contact
us with any questions or to get involved.

We're also reaching out to all PHP and web related meet-ups and groups, to
centralize, share, and organize resources for the community at large.

If you'd like a SIG formed, or if your existing group would be interested in
working with NYPHP, contact us at http://www.nyphp.org/contact.php or
subscribe to the NYPHP-Org mailing list and see more information here:

http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/private/org/2009-March/002875.html

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member / New York PHP