[mambo] Admin interface and Mozilla

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:38:09 EDT 2005

I know that firefox on the mac works fine, you may need to use a
different WYSIWYG editor though.

I have a client that works with Mambo on the mac, I can ask them to
see what their experience is.

For the record, our previous project leader lived on his mac, so I am
certain that mambo works with the mac.

--
Mitch