[mambo] Admin interface and Mozilla

Norman O'Neil norman.on at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:47:04 EDT 2005

Firefox definitely works with htmlarea3 and tinymce and wysiwygpro.
There is also an old version of mozilla hanging around that will allow
you to run in os9 on a mac.

Safari won't run any of the wysiwyg editors.

On Apr 19, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Mitch Pirtle wrote:

> I know that firefox on the mac works fine, you may need to use a
> different WYSIWYG editor though.
>
> I have a client that works with Mambo on the mac, I can ask them to
> see what their experience is.
>
> For the record, our previous project leader lived on his mac, so I am
> certain that mambo works with the mac.
>
> --
> Mitch
>
> On 4/18/05, leam at reuel.net <leam at reuel.net> wrote:
>> Okay, so the admin interface still hangs with Mozilla. Wouldn't be an
>> issue except that I use Linux and Firefox/Mozilla are the browsers of
>> choice. Konquere has trouble with sliding bars, My wife's Safari has
>> ssue with the HTML editing, and I really don't want to have to use a
>> Windows machine connected to the internet.
>>
>> Any thoughts? ANything I can try to tweak to make it work on the
>> javascript stuff?
>>
>> ciao!
>>
>> leam

Norman O'Neil
enorm
39 Partridge Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603 431 0868
http://www.enorm2.com
recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or
may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
Thank you,
enorm