[mambo] Re: Comparison Help Needed

Graham Spice graham at nuthinwerked.com
Thu Apr 28 12:05:28 EDT 2005

Tom - that was an excellent post. I really appreciated your reply. I
wish that more people would see the value in using popular OS software
and hiring a guru consultant to get it working well for the application
and educate them on how to use it.

*Awards that Mambo has recently won:
*

    * Best of Show - LinuxWorld Conference & Expo (Feb 2005)
    * Best Open Source Solution - LinuxWorld Conference & Expo (Feb 2005)
    * Best Linux or Open Source Software - LinuxUser & Developer
      Magazine (Apr 2004)

*Recent Mambo Award Nominations:
*

    * Best Free Software Project - Linux Format Awards (2004)

*Mambo has been downloaded over 2 million times!*