[mambo] selinux mambo gotcha

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:17:39 EST 2005

That is great news - I was wondering why you couldn't install one
mambo instance in a subfolder, as I have many nested mambos for
development purposes. The only gotcha here is that you cannot use SEF
or SEF Advanced on the top-level mambo, or it will hijack all other
links to internal mambos...

-- Mitch