[mambo] selinux mambo gotcha

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Mon Feb 28 12:31:23 EST 2005

I am delighted to hear you can get Mambo working out of a sub folder.  I
think I expressed this badly (as a limitation) in relating what I had to go
through to arrive at an answer.

At the time I wasn't sure of anything and was looking for as
plain-Jane-default install as possible just to cut down on the variables and
so I was questioning if my paths were what was expected by the installer.

To quote the immortal Ben Grimm, "Nuff said."

Mike