AW: [mambo] wait for mambo 5?!

Stephen Musgrave stephen at musgrave.org
Thu Jun 2 12:00:37 EDT 2005

> As for the granular user management, that is really really the big key
> for
> us.  Our clients are constantly asking for more granular control as to
> who
> can edit exactly what content pages, components, etc.  If this will
> require
> PHP5 to fully implement it, then we're all for it!

I'll echo this point.  In particular, one of the problems with Mambo is
that once a user has submitted an article and had it approved, they can
update that approved article without having to go through an approval
process again.  To my clients, this is a work-flow flaw and I hope it's
being addressed.

Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks,

Stephen