[mambo] Shop again

Chris Hendry chris.hendry at nyphp.org
Fri Mar 11 18:22:43 EST 2005

Well Chris, since you're so cool, I'll tell ya.

In /includes/frontend.php, in the mosShowHead function - if you're a logged
in user, then Mambo includes a javascript file with an absolute URL (using
$mosConfig_live_site - which is most likely set as HTTP).  You could change
that to HTTPS in your config file, but then it'll be pulling everything (SSL
or not) over HTTPS.

Might I suggest removing that absolute link in frontend.php?

Yours in the bond,

Ps - phpshop also has an absolute link buried in the CC page...

PPs - for anyone still reading this - might there be an repercussions from
changing that absolute link to relative???