[mambo] Shop again

Chris Hendry chris.hendry at nyphp.org
Sun Mar 13 11:31:21 EST 2005

Yah, I too was trying to have a weekend - so much so I didn't even turn my
computer on yesterday (gasp!).

I also wrote a subscription component for one of my clients, and the landing
page for that component checks for SSL and switches you over, if not under.
Of course, once inside, there's no way for me to bring them back (unless
they get to the last page where I can switch back inside the component)...

I'd be happy to point out all the places where I run into problems, but
again, mostly it is absolute links using mosConfig_live_site - which is used
inconsistenly within Mambo and certainly within 3rd party components - both
with images and javascript includes.