[mambo] Shop again

inforequest hc1vdt402 at sneakemail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:13:31 EST 2005

For what it's worth I will highlight that sometimes we want to send slightly different pages depending on the port of access.  The obvious example is robots.txt, but there are others. Something to keep in mind to limit some assumptions.

Also we should keep in mind what prompted Chris initially... IE's default-ON alert window that gets in the way if anything in  a secure page is not explicitly SSL. That hints at a page-level setting, which also satisfies the above. After all a URL is a view and not necessarily a file, right?

-=john andrews