[joomla] joomla Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

Zachary Fuller plebe at plebeian.org
Thu Feb 2 12:55:51 EST 2006

Consider me a right brainer, but I didn't like either Letterman, or
Yanc, or MaMML.  Letterman seemed very simple and might work fine for
simple functions.  MaMML is really based off YaNC, and they were so
dang confusing. I wasn't sure what to put where, and when I did, it
didn't seem to be working.

Seemed like a very convoluted way to make a newsletter component.
Again, I'm no PHP guy, but logical work flow is important.  I went
with DADA Mail, which is written in Perl, and doesn't merge user
database with Joomla, but it's clean, and delivers outstanding HTML
newsletters from web pages.

Joel