[joomla] PHP mailing lists

Zachary Fuller plebe at plebeian.org
Fri Feb 3 19:11:10 EST 2006

Hi Phil,

Thanks so much for your help. This looks like what I want. I'll buy
it myself and give it a go for my own newsletter and recommend site/s
use it if all looks good.

Yes, I know about the mosCE option to use absolute URLs.  I see why
this is important. Thanks.

re: SEF.  I suppose this is not necessary if it works as you say. I
was thinking in terms of a "physical URL" they could access later for
archives, but this is not really necessary as I see now looking at
the demo.

I gave the demo a look-see.  Fantastic!  This is exactly what I was
looking for.  I suppose if I was to get anal, I'd request a feature
of editing a "basic" newsletter creation  ability through the front-
end, but given the lack of quality newsletters for Joomla now it
seems a front-runner. --Not to insult anyone's hard work on other
systems of course!  BTW, I'm a phil-a-form owner as well.

Right! Thanks,
Joel

Joel Fuller

The MA