[joomla] Joomla/CMS newbie question.

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Tue Jul 18 16:47:08 EDT 2006

David;

I know not much but as yoru questions are easy, here goes.

Joomla is a PHP app. What you know in PHP will make you better in Joomla. You can mix/match pages, if you want, but I'm not sure you'll find that in your best interest.

You will find Joomla works well on Linux and you will also learn how Joomla *is* your CMS function. It is well featured and has lots of additional stuff to go with it. Give it a couple days of serious playing with and you'll see what I mean.

ciao!

leam